In 2016 we continued with the multiplication of anthills. They were located in the project area to be monitored. The collected material was stored in barrels, placing each part separately (top, middle, bottom). The new nest was located on the outskirts of a near by forest, in a bright, but not excessively sunny area. The chosen location was stripped superficial, then the installation of the new nest beagn.In order to facilitate feeding, administered sugar on a path from the nest to the nearest tree. The anthill was monitored by cameras with automatic trigger.
- Bear relocation in Busteni area – Cantacuzino Castle, 18.03.2019
- (Română) Comunicat de presă privind condițiile de colaborare cu Mass-media pentru informații referitoare la planul de acțiune pentru conservarea populației de urs brun din România
- (Română) Plan de acţiune pentru conservarea populaţiei de urs brun din România
- (Română) Comunicare şi conştientizare asupra proiectului, a acţiunilor de conservare a ursului brun şi a metodelor de reducere a conflictelor (acţiunile E1 şi E4) 26-30.03.2018
- Bear released from snare, Prahova County, Romania, 22aug2017